Dear Jane Block ~ A3 Hunter's Moon

Here is a new block...this one is reverse applique, done by hand.
A 3  ~  Hunter's Moon 
This is block number 11, a total of 114 pieces so far

I have just worked Sat, Sun and Monday night and now I have two more nights and then off for 4 nights.  This weekend we were going to get away but now we have friends coming in from out of town from Ohio, PA and Chicago.   Kevin and I are looking forward to their visit.   

Oh, and I wanted to share a great picture that our son Paul took while on a college trip to Philadelphia this weekend.  (He is studying photography, bachelors of fine art at MICA~Maryland Institute College of Art).  I think it is really cool!



Comments

Angela said…
Another beautiful block!
quiltingnana said…
I've never tried reverse applique....yours looks good
Pat said…
Enjoy your company...was at Serendipity today and told the owner you'd be in there on Thursday.....she was probably going to be off that day, so you will meet her another time anyway. Love the reverse applique block...haven't ever done that yet myself. Your son's photo is a good one!
Trish said…
Great job on the reverse applique. Love the green fabric and the photo too! Enjoy the visit with friends!!
Lurline said…
Gorgeous little block, Stephanie - I would have cheated and done overlay applique - I find it so much easier! Many, many years ago I did 16 blocks and then gave in I might have told you that!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Micki said…
I love the green fabric...It looks a bit like lace.
Micki

Popular Posts