Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Jane ~ 6 blocks

Here are my version of Dear Jane's...numbers 3 - 9 out of 169.  Some of these are the actual design and some of these are made up.  I am going to mix it up with a little of everything.  I am going to also name them differently so don't be confused if you don't recognize the designs or the names!  It will just make it more fun for me. 

Dear Jane ~ A 6  Uncle Kelly (my favorite Uncle)

Something Fishy   (my design)

Sunshine     (my design)

Uncle Rorschach      (my design)

Framed     (my design)

Dear Jane ~ I 3    Family Album



9 comments:

Pat said...

You are SO creative to make up your own designs AND names for them, too. It's fun to see these!!!

Michelle said...

That's great how you're making up your own blocks -- I love the yellow and white striped one!

Jackie said...

Wow, Stephanie, you have done quite a bit. I really like all that you have done. Beautiful!

Angela said...

Your blocks are all great! I love your creativity!

Kim D. said...

Hi Stephanie, We post on some of the same blogs, so thought I would stop in and say hello, nice to meet you. Your DJ blocks are great, I like to create my own designs as well.

Griele said...

Your blocks are looking great! I have the book and keep thinking about starting some of them then I get nervous and put it aside.

Barb said...

I keep seeing all of these Dear jane blocks and well...I might just have to buy a book and start on one myself...looks so hard.

dobco said...

Stephanie,
Come on down! If you leave right now you could make it here in time for supper. There are a couple of really nice quilt shops close by...we could have lots of fun!

Aunt Spicy said...

Love "sunshine", so cheery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails