Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When life gives you lemons...


You make lemonade!  I have been nominated by Dee from Dee's Doodles (thequiltingdee) for the prestigious and much sought after Lemonade Stand Award! 

The award is given out for bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude. I want to congratulate Dee for winning this award.  She is a stay at home wife and mom to three boys like me!  She is an avid reader, quilter and gardener.  She even home schools her sons!  She is inspirational and always has a kind word for me.  She always has inspiration posts and you should definately check out her blog!  Thank you Dee for this wonderful award! 
These are the rules of accepting the award.  Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.  Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.  Link the nominees within your post.  Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.  Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
My nominees are (in no particul

Pat from A Little of This and a Little of Pat
Micki from Irish Muses
Greg from Flat Out Quilting
Lurline at Lurline's Place
Angela at Country Scrap Quilts
Lane at That Man Quilts?
Julie at JulieKQuilts
Peg at Happy in Quilting
Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works
 Barb at Bejeweled Quilts by Barb

Check out these bloggers, they are wonderful people (men and women)!  They have always been there to make comments and give words of encouragement.  Thanks to them for making blogging more interesting!

12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Stephanie....goodness, what can I say...thankyou so very much....you have touched my heart with your very kind words...you have a fantastic blog I always love to visit, you are such an inspiration, so it always easy to leave comments....big cyber hug Steph....Peg xx

Barb said...

You certainly have picked some awesome people for your lemonade award. Pat is a wonderful friend (even tho I have never met her). Greg is becoming a wonderful friend and inspiration. Luriline is awesome and so is Jackie....I will have to check out the other blogs because I am sure they are just as wonderful. Aren't blogging friends amazing and truly inspiring....

thanks for nominating me, I have enjoyed your blog and you long suffering...glad you are doing better.

Micki said...

I am honored and thrilled that you gave me the award. Thanks so much Stephanie. I never received this award , and it just made my day. I am tickled pink!
Micki

Pat said...

Let me say I am so happy YOU got this award as you are a very talented gal and do have a wonderful attitude about your crafting AND life in general. Then...let me thank you for nominating me for this award! I am honored to share it with those you have named...most of whose blogs I also read and value immensely. I will have to mull over who should receive the nomination now from me. On another note...how are you feeling? I believe you went back to work and hope it wasn't "too much, too soon" for you.

Dee said...

Steph, you are such a sweetheart and I've so enjoyed getting to know you through your blog! Our poor men, they put up with sew much don't they! LOL

Jackie said...

Stephanie, Thank you so much for this wonderful award!! I am touched that I am among all those lovely ladies you nominated. It is funny that I really think of all of you as my source for inspiration. I truly hope that I live up to that for everyone else. Thanks again!!

Carol said...

Way to go Stephanie. You definitely deserve this award :) Dee's blog is great. Love her sense of humor.

julieQ said...

You so deserve this award!! Good for you and congratulations. And thank you for passing it on!! How are you???

Greg said...

Thanks for the nomination!!! You are totally my favorite person in Maryland.

dobco said...

Congrats!

Loris said...

Congrats!

Loris said...

I hope my "recipes" for lemonade might be helpful:
http://eighthandsaround.blogspot.com/2009/08/four-good-things-about-august.html

http://eighthandsaround.blogspot.com/2009/08/juicing-lemon.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails