Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Check out my points!

What do you think?  Working on the Lone Star quilt today and hopefully all the way through Saturday night when I go back to work.  It is supposed to be a Christmas gift for hubby, we will see!  Here is the first attempt at my first diamond, the first of eight.  How do you think my points match?  I think I did pretty good for my first time at this technique.  Thanks Jan Krentz for the DVD to help me learn how to do these.  I think she would be proud of me, LOL!!




13 comments:

Angela said...

I would say you did an excellent job! :o)))

Allie said...

Great job! I love your new banner.

Pat said...

You did a wonderful job. I made a Lone Star (still not quilted) using a grid and a "cheat" way to do it and I still had a couple of points that didn't match! Yours is coming out terrific.

Dee said...

Awesome! And such a great job for trying something new!

Barbara said...

Looks good to me.

Jackie said...

The diamonds and the points are fantastic! I have that same DVD and she really does a great job. I am sure your hubby will love it!

SewCalGal said...

Great job. Lone Star isn't an easy quilt to do. Love your fabrics too. Can't wait to see this quilt when you finish!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Aunt Spicy said...

Wow, double wow! They look so great!

Suzanne said...

High contrast, Great Job. You are brave working with orange, good practice working outside your comfort zone.

Pokey said...

Every one of them, spot-on! I'm so proud of you!
:-} pokey

Greg said...

Your points look great in my book, and any book for that matter.. Great job!!!

quiltfool said...

Look at those points! You go! Can't wait to see more. I've always wanted to make a lone star. I have a small one planned for early next year. Maybe I'll love it enough to make a bigger one. Lane

Vesuviusmama said...

Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails