Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pink and Yellow quilt


My husband and I went to a car show today here in Ocean City Maryland.  After posting about 30 pics on my husband's blog of all the cars he loves, I decided it was time to spend on mine.  Here is a star quilt with yo yos that I made a few weeks ago.  It is simply from scraps I had in my stash.  I did not buy anything for this quilt!  It is simple and I love it!  This was completely hand quilted.  Hope you enjoy and are having a great week. 








4 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Great use of stash! Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

Such a sweet quilt! Love the yo-yos! Great job!

elsie123 said...

Wonderful! Really like the colors in it.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

What a fun quilt - great colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails