Paul learns photoshop





I know these pics don't have much to do with quilting, but my son Paul is in his first year at MICA..Maryland Institute College of Art.  He is there on a Presidential Scholarship for his photography.  He is a wonderful artist and hopefully he got some of that from me :)  Take a look at the first two pics, wouldn't they be really cool quilts?  Maybe I should surprise him and make a quilt for him out of one of his assignments.  I think here he is learning to use photoshop.  This class is called EMAC..Electonic Media and Communications.  I will share more with you as he progresses through his years there. 



Comments

Greg said…
Paul has some real talent. I enjoyed viewing his portfolio on flickr.
Lurline said…
Aren't they great pics - congratulations, Paul! I have Photoshop Elements 7 but can't find a course to help me - never mind - one day maybe!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Dee said…
Way to go Paul! I really liked the first two pictures and not sure where to go for the link???

Our oldest is hoping to get the Presidential Scholarship too...not in photography, but he'll be a freshman next year and this will help a lot!
Blessings!
Micki said…
The pics are amazing! It is amazing what you can do with photography!
Micki
dobco said…
Great pics...and so much fun!

Popular Posts