Friday, October 2, 2009

Meredith's Baby Quilt


A quilt for my friend at work's baby Meredith.  This one was made in 2007 for her.  Of course I am just now starting my blog so I want to document all my past quilts.  This one was a simple 9 patch on point with a solid block between each one.  A beginner pattern.  I tend to do easy beginner patterns when making gifts for friend's babies because it is a quick construction.  This one was machine quilted.  I always sign the quilts with the baby's birth information on it to make it something that will be passed down through the generations and hopefully not given away. 
 


2 comments:

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Another beauty! I love the floral fabric on the border. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and allowing me to peak into your creative world. I don't quilt but I can sure appreciate the time, talent and patience it takes. When I get home, I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I can continue to enjoy your creations!

Angela said...

I love pink, so of course, this is beautiful! I am sure the family loevd it as well!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! I couldnt email you directly, but yes, triplets! I was very blessed, and none of my babies had to spend anytime in NICU, but I am glad that gals like you are there for those that need it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails