Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fabric find in Lewes DE


Another vacation day at the beach.  Weather predicted rain today so our plan was Outlet Mall shopping today in Rehobeth Delaware.  Boy did we shop!  However, we just had to stop by the local quilt shop in Lewes Delaware for a visit.  We arrived just before closing so I had to make a quick decision.  I bought 4 Amy Butler fabrics and one pink Girly Girls Collection to stand out.  I like them together.  What do you think?  Now....what to do?  What to do?   
 

4 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Yummy fabrics!

Angela said...

I have enjoyed *following along* in your travels!
LOVE the pink and green combination of fabrics!

Stephanie said...

Terrific fabrics. I love all things Amy Butler. Just scolled through your blog after reading your detailed camera comment. Great photos!!!

Paula said...

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I just started this bloging thing and I'm not so confident how it all works, but I will get there. Your blog is very good and I will follow you. I do love your heart quilt, beautiful colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails